Start with Amen: How I Learned to Surrender by Keeping the End in Mind book written by Beth Guckenberger relesead on 2017-05-09 and published by Thomas Nelson. This is one of the best Christian Books & Bibles Book that contains 240 pages, you can find and read online or download ebook ISBN 9780718085407.
How To Read Online Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping EbookTo read online Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping Book you need to do following steps:
- Signup to Playster for free 30 days trial.
- Fill the registation form such as email, name, address etc.
- After registration successfully they will sent you email confirmation that you want to read book with ISBN 9780718085407.
- Go to your email that you use on registation and click on confirmation link.
- Now your account has been confirm and you can read online Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping Ebook on their platform.
- If you love to read Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping book on your smartphone or tablet you can download Playster App which is available for iOS and Android.
Advantages Read Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping Book On Playster
Playster is a multimedia subscription service owned by Playster Corporation. The corporation has offices in New York and the UK. The service offers a combination of books, audiobooks, movies, music and games and calls itself "The Netflix of Everything". During FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL, this is what you can do with playster service:
- Beside reading "Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping" Book, you can access more than 250,000++ ebook on their library.
- Access hundred thousands amazing audiobooks from any genre and category.
- Unlimited streaming movies more than hundred thousands title anytime, anywhere.
- Listening millions musics collections from their playlist as much as you want.
- Playing online games on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Access playster content on up to six different devices.
- Access the service via a web browser or through the smartphone App, which is available for IOS and Android.
- If you are using the latest version of the Playster app for iOS or Android, you can enjoy content without the need for an internet connection. The Playster app lets you download and save all of your favorite music, books, audiobooks and movies to your mobile device so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue your subscription with only $1.95 / month for all services (books, audiobooks, movies, music and games) or $0.5 / month for single service.
- If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your subscription anytime, unsubscribe without additional charges.
Start Amen Learned Surrender Keeping Book Preview
One power-packed word: amen.
Millions of Christians all over the world say this word every day. Yet few realize what richness, depth, truth, and connection are packed into this sacred phrase.
Throughout the centuries, Christian tradition has taught us to end prayers with amen. But the Bible is full of stories and passages where God’s people started their prayers with amen. Why? As Beth Guckenberger shows, amen is more than just a way to punctuate a conversation with the God of the Universe. Amen is a declaration of who God is and who we are in relation to him. It is a moment of submission and worship, saying “So be it” to a Sovereignty that holds all things, and acknowledging “It is as you say” to him who holds our lives.
In Amen, Beth unpacks all the Bible has to teach us about the moment we say amen to God. Using key scripture passages mixed with fresh teaching and personal stories, she invites readers to experience the richness they’ve been missing.
Amen is more than just a word. Amen is a full invitation from God packed with all that he requires from us and all he longs to bestow upon us as his beloved children. As Beth writes, “He is beckoning us all. Come to me. Learn my ways. You are my child, whom I dearly love and bought with a price. The God of Amen rescued you so you can echo amen back to him. God intended this word to be a moment of intimacy, drenched in reverence, replete with peace—the moment when you rest in him and are rejuvenated by him. There is so much more he wants to give. Amen.”
If Christians long to be truly connected to their Creator, they must begin with amen. For, as Isaiah 65:16 says, “Because he who is blessed in the earth will be blessed by the God of Amen.”