The Atheist and the Parrotfish book written by Richard Barager relesead on 2017-05-20 and published by Evolved Publishing LLC. This is one of the best Subjects Book that contains 287 pages, you can find and read online or download ebook ISBN 9781622530403.
How To Read Online Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager EbookTo read online Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager Book you need to do following steps:
- Signup to Playster for free 30 days trial.
- Fill the registation form such as email, name, address etc.
- After registration successfully they will sent you email confirmation that you want to read book with ISBN 9781622530403.
- Go to your email that you use on registation and click on confirmation link.
- Now your account has been confirm and you can read online Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager Ebook on their platform.
- If you love to read Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager book on your smartphone or tablet you can download Playster App which is available for iOS and Android.
Advantages Read Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager Book On Playster
Playster is a multimedia subscription service owned by Playster Corporation. The corporation has offices in New York and the UK. The service offers a combination of books, audiobooks, movies, music and games and calls itself "The Netflix of Everything". During FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL, this is what you can do with playster service:
- Beside reading "Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager" Book, you can access more than 250,000++ ebook on their library.
- Access hundred thousands amazing audiobooks from any genre and category.
- Unlimited streaming movies more than hundred thousands title anytime, anywhere.
- Listening millions musics collections from their playlist as much as you want.
- Playing online games on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Access playster content on up to six different devices.
- Access the service via a web browser or through the smartphone App, which is available for IOS and Android.
- If you are using the latest version of the Playster app for iOS or Android, you can enjoy content without the need for an internet connection. The Playster app lets you download and save all of your favorite music, books, audiobooks and movies to your mobile device so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue your subscription with only $1.95 / month for all services (books, audiobooks, movies, music and games) or $0.5 / month for single service.
- If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your subscription anytime, unsubscribe without additional charges.
Atheist Parrotfish Richard Barager Book Preview
A transplant patient possesses eerie knowledge of his organ donor’s most intimate secret. This could change everything.
WINNER: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award – Best Literary Fiction
RECOGNIZED: IndieReader’s Best Reviewed Books of 2017 – Literary Fiction
Doctors tend to the needs of their patients, but patients give meaning to the lives of their doctors. So it is for Cullen Brodie, a twice-divorced California nephrologist, and Ennis Willoughby, a troubled cross-dresser whose life is saved by a rare heart-and-kidney transplant.
Cullen’s bitter disbelief in the afterlife is tested when Ennis begins to exhibit tastes and characteristics uncannily similar to those of his female organ donor—whose first name Ennis inexplicably knows. When Ennis becomes convinced that the donor’s soul has inhabited him, Cullen sides with Ennis’s psychiatrist, who tells Ennis he has subconsciously confused his emerging transgender personality with the imagined characteristics of his female donor.
While his psychiatrist coaxes forth Ennis’s female side, Cullen is summoned to the South Pacific by an old lover for a reckoning of their past. On the island paradise of Rarotonga, he is forced to confront the heartrending truth about a tragedy that destroyed their college romance—a tragedy Cullen blames on religious zealotry.
Filled with resentment over what he has learned, Cullen returns to Southern California determined to shatter Ennis’s delusion of ensoulment. But Ennis’s eerie knowledge of his donor’s greatest secret forces Cullen to consider the unimaginable: Is it possible he is witness to a verifiable incident of transmigration, tangible proof of a human soul? Or is he witness instead to the miracle of being transgender? Male and female at once, the glory of one and the glory of the other, both shining—like a parrotfish, another miracle of nature, changing gender apace, beside its glorious, ever-changing hue.
Midwest Book Review:
"As events spiral beyond [the characters'] control, readers are introduced to a questioning process that challenges them to consider the disparate paths of personal change and the possibilities of medical and religious realms intersecting in unusual ways. All these facets, especially the winding commentary on transgender identity and evidence of a soul, could easily have become confusing, especially when given an added shot of intrigue and the elements of a medical mystery; but under Barager's pen the logic of events and the evolution of personalities and new beliefs are impeccably drawn, and fascinating."
[Upmarket Literary, Religious/Spiritual Fiction, Medical, Philosophical]
Evolved Publishing presents a fascinating glimpse into a world where medicine and religion/philosophy intersect, in a literary novel sure to fascinate, and quite possibly to entice you to examine your own beliefs. [DRM-Free]
More Great Literary Fiction from Evolved Publishing:
- The Daughter of the Sea and the Sky by David Litwack
- Hannah’s Voice by Robb Grindstaff
- Enfold Me by Steven Greenberg