LEGEND OF THE CALLEJÓN DEL ARMADO - an old legend of Mexico City: Baba Indaba’s Children's Stories - Issue 393 (Baba Indaba Children's Stories) book written by Anon E. Mouse relesead on 2017-08-10 and published by Abela Publishing. This is one of the best Subjects Book that contains 23 pages, you can find and read online or download ebook ISBN 9788822810588.
How To Read Online Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens EbookTo read online Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens Book you need to do following steps:
- Signup to Playster for free 30 days trial.
- Fill the registation form such as email, name, address etc.
- After registration successfully they will sent you email confirmation that you want to read book with ISBN 9788822810588.
- Go to your email that you use on registation and click on confirmation link.
- Now your account has been confirm and you can read online Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens Ebook on their platform.
- If you love to read Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens book on your smartphone or tablet you can download Playster App which is available for iOS and Android.
Advantages Read Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens Book On Playster
Playster is a multimedia subscription service owned by Playster Corporation. The corporation has offices in New York and the UK. The service offers a combination of books, audiobooks, movies, music and games and calls itself "The Netflix of Everything". During FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL, this is what you can do with playster service:
- Beside reading "Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens" Book, you can access more than 250,000++ ebook on their library.
- Access hundred thousands amazing audiobooks from any genre and category.
- Unlimited streaming movies more than hundred thousands title anytime, anywhere.
- Listening millions musics collections from their playlist as much as you want.
- Playing online games on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Access playster content on up to six different devices.
- Access the service via a web browser or through the smartphone App, which is available for IOS and Android.
- If you are using the latest version of the Playster app for iOS or Android, you can enjoy content without the need for an internet connection. The Playster app lets you download and save all of your favorite music, books, audiobooks and movies to your mobile device so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue your subscription with only $1.95 / month for all services (books, audiobooks, movies, music and games) or $0.5 / month for single service.
- If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your subscription anytime, unsubscribe without additional charges.
Legend Callejon Del Armado Childrens Book PreviewISSN: 2397-9607 Issue 393
In this 393nd issue of the Baba Indaba’s Children's Stories series, Baba Indaba narrates the Mexican legend, "LEGEND OF THE CALLEJÓN DEL ARMADO”.
A long, long time ago in the ancient land of Anahuac, in the great city founded by Tenochtitlan over seven centuries ago, is a small street called the Alleyway of the Armed One. There lived an old man who went always about clad in armour, wearing his sword and his dagger at his side; and all that was known about him was that his name was Don Lope de Armijo y Lara.
It was rumoured he was a rich merchant, and that he originally came from Spain. No one was allowed access into his little house. No one ever got so much as the tip of his nose through the front door and he lived alone there in great mystery. It was said at night he could be heard clinking and clunking about his house in his armor. When he wasn’t doing this, many claimed you could hear him counting his money, dividing the gold from the silver. It was also said there were other goings on in the house, but no one knew what they were.
But was all of this really true? What happened to Don Lope and all his riches you ask…? Did he ever share his wealth with anyone? To find the answers to these questions, and others you may have, you will have to download and read this story to find out for yourself!
Baba Indaba is a fictitious Zulu storyteller who narrates children's stories from around the world. Baba Indaba translates as "Father of Stories".
Each issue also has a "WHERE IN THE WORLD - LOOK IT UP" section, where young readers are challenged to look up a place on a map somewhere in the world. The place, town or city is relevant to the story. HINT - use Google maps.
Buy any of the 390+ Baba Indaba Children’s Stories on Google Play using the URL listed in the book.
ALSO INCLUDES LINKS TO DOWNLOAD 8 FREE STORIES
33% of the profit from the sale of this book will be donated to charities.