Found in Translation : How to Translate, Market, and Sell Your Books in Foreign Languages: Authorship Writing Guides (Author Writing Skills Guides Book 1) book written by S C Scott relesead on 2017-03-27 and published by Creative Minds Media. This is one of the best Writing, Research & Publishing Guides Book that contains 109 pages, you can find and read online or download ebook ISBN 9781988272443.
How To Read Online Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship EbookTo read online Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship Book you need to do following steps:
- Signup to Playster for free 30 days trial.
- Fill the registation form such as email, name, address etc.
- After registration successfully they will sent you email confirmation that you want to read book with ISBN 9781988272443.
- Go to your email that you use on registation and click on confirmation link.
- Now your account has been confirm and you can read online Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship Ebook on their platform.
- If you love to read Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship book on your smartphone or tablet you can download Playster App which is available for iOS and Android.
Advantages Read Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship Book On Playster
Playster is a multimedia subscription service owned by Playster Corporation. The corporation has offices in New York and the UK. The service offers a combination of books, audiobooks, movies, music and games and calls itself "The Netflix of Everything". During FREE 30 DAYS TRIAL, this is what you can do with playster service:
- Beside reading "Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship" Book, you can access more than 250,000++ ebook on their library.
- Access hundred thousands amazing audiobooks from any genre and category.
- Unlimited streaming movies more than hundred thousands title anytime, anywhere.
- Listening millions musics collections from their playlist as much as you want.
- Playing online games on your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone.
- Access playster content on up to six different devices.
- Access the service via a web browser or through the smartphone App, which is available for IOS and Android.
- If you are using the latest version of the Playster app for iOS or Android, you can enjoy content without the need for an internet connection. The Playster app lets you download and save all of your favorite music, books, audiobooks and movies to your mobile device so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- If you are satisfied with the service, you can continue your subscription with only $1.95 / month for all services (books, audiobooks, movies, music and games) or $0.5 / month for single service.
- If you are not satisfied with their service, you can cancel your subscription anytime, unsubscribe without additional charges.
Found Translation Translate Languages Authorship Book Preview
Ready, Set, Translate!
The Indie Publishing Gold Rush is not over…
In fact, it’s just beginning in non-English language markets. Find new readers, new markets, and make more money by translating your books into other languages. It’s easier than you think!
Learn how to
•Identify hot global markets for your genre
•Source the best translators
•Translate your books with zero upfront investment
•Protect and exploit your rights
•Generate multiple streams of income with your books
•Gain new readers, reach new markets, and make more money!
Once you read this book you’ll wish you had started sooner…but it’s never too late! In fact, there’s never been a better time to find new markets, gain new readers, and make more money!
Grab your copy of Lost in Translation and get translating today!
Your book is a piece of intellectual property that can be multiplied into ten more books by translating it into ten new languages. You will find new readers and make more money. Even smaller markets can be extremely profitable because there is less competition and books are often priced higher. Authors already exploit their IP into multiple streams of income with audio books and paperbacks, so why not translation? Remember, each new language also means potential paperbacks and audiobooks too. Suddenly those ten ebooks become thirty new products!
Whether you explore the German publishing market, the Spanish publishing market, or others, you will find they each offer unique opportunities for discoverability and finding new readers. You don't have to depend solely on Amazon algorythms and expensive advertising and promotion for book discovery in a crowded English language market. You can diversify into less mature markets instead and find lucrative niche opportunities for your books. I now make more income from my non English language books than I do from my English language books. I did it, and you can too! In fact, the United States English language market is only the second largest book market globally. Find out which one is even bigger in Found In Translation.
If you're ready to take charge of your authorship and self-publishing career, get my book, Found in Translation, and start translating your books into foreign languages today!